Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pregnant and famished after a morning of returning all the items from my "return pile" (i.e. all the items I purchased and intended to return but instead I accumulated them in a pile), I stopped at a fast food drive-thru for lunch. It was such a beautiful day, so I decided to eat my lunch at the duck pond, where I was inspired by a mom who took her two children to the duck pond and playfully ran through the ducks as her children did. Living in a small town, all of us mothers have seen each other's children misbehave and have seen each other when we have lost our patience with our children and were not at our best. I enjoyed watching this mom enjoy her children. I was happy for her that she was having a good mommy moment because I recognize how difficult it is to brush off the negative and start anew with my child. She did it. She inspired me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment